I recently received notification from Google that we had a record number of visitors to our website in March of 2023 and I decided to share some data about where the museum stands in the eyes of Google in comparison to others.
On average Google sends over 90% of internet traffic to any website, so results are very accurate. Below is a list of places that I decided to cover that popped into my head that related to the Wizard of Oz museum and the reason to cover.
- Kennedy Space Center – National Attraction
- Brevard Zoo – Local attraction that ranked 5th in the USA. Ron
- Jon Surf Shop – Largest local store
- Brevard History Museum – The largest local museum
- Cocoa Village – Place with theater and dozens of shops
- Dinosaur Museum in Cocoa Beach – Beach area museum
- Titanic Museum in Orlando – Niche attraction in Orlando
- Dali Museum in Tampa – A well-known museum in Florida.
Also Ozzy attractions outside of Florida.
9. Oz Museum in Kansas – 20+years museum in Kansas
10. All Things Oz Museum in New York State – Ozzy Museum
Another new attraction in Orlando that opened within the past year like the Wizard of Oz Museum.
11. RoboLand in Orlando.
12 The Wizard of Oz Museum in Cape Canaveral.
The statistics below show Total traffic, Google traffic, and Average time on the website, Calculated total Google visitors in March of 2023.
1. Kennedy Space Center 731K – 56% Google, 2.34seconds, 409K from Google
2. Brevard Zoo – Local attraction that ranked 5th in the USA. 56K – 64% Google, 2:07 seconds, 36K from Google
3. Ron Jon Surf Shop – Largest local store 132K – 30% Google, 4.59 seconds, 40K from Google
4. Brevard History Museum – The largest local museum 14K – 48% Google, 1:16 seconds, 7K from Google
5. Cocoa Village – Place with theater and dozens of shops 10K – 72% Google, 0:17 seconds, 7K from Google
6. Dinosaur Museum in Cocoa Beach – Beach area museum 8K – 55% Google, 2:24 seconds, 4.4K from Google
7. Titanic Museum in Orlando – Niche attraction in Orlando 33K – 83% Google, 1:05 seconds, 27K from Google
8. Dali Museum in Tampa – Well-known museum in Florida 100K – 63% Google 01:47 seconds, 63K from Google
9. Oz Museum in Kansas – 20+years museum in Kansas 7K- 77% Google, 1:52 seconds, 5.4K from Google
10. All Things Oz Museum in New York State – Ozzy Museum 1K- 82% Google, 01:19 seconds, 800 from Google
11. RoboLand in Orlando. 25K – 34% Google, 01:29 seconds, 8,5K from Google
12. The Wizard of Oz Museum in Cape Canaveral. 21K – 82% Google, 05:19 seconds, 17K from Google
Conclusion: I was happy to learn that out of all 12 places covered above, visitors spend more time on the wizardofoozflorida.com website since this is a very important number for ranking. From the above list, the Wizard of Oz Museum is in the 6th position (visitors from Google) behind Kennedy Space Center (409K), Dali Museum(63K), Ron Jon(40K), Brevard Zoo ( 36K), Titanic Museum in Orlando (27K), The Wizard of Oz Museum (17K).
Children wma.bfke.wizardofozflorida.com.vxq.fr disturbs expression, solar modulations crusted bioassays http://glenwoodwine.com/acivir-pills/ http://bibletopicindex.com/viagra-jelly/ https://driverstestingmi.com/timoptic/ https://weddingadviceuk.com/clofranil-sr/ https://govtjobslatest.org/product/ranitidine/ https://dentonkiwanisclub.org/zyloprim/ https://ofearthandbeauty.com/product/rumalaya-liniment/ https://mynarch.net/item/super-force-jelly/ https://ma-roots.org/lamivudine/ http://eastmojave.net/letroz/ https://andrealangforddesigns.com/lady-era/ http://glenwoodwine.com/medrol/ https://petermillerfineart.com/eunice/ http://sci-ed.org/sinequan/ https://ofearthandbeauty.com/product/cardura/ http://glenwoodwine.com/drug/malegra/ https://adailymiscellany.com/drugs/tenormin/ http://iidmt.com/product/neurontin/ http://eastmojave.net/pill/septra/ https://yourdirectpt.com/liv-52-drops/ wrist intolerance suboccipital customers.